Td pg konon nk amek mood marking students tests in my room @ UiTM but suddenly sumbody spoilt my mood!Hurh~Blk2 tgk pencil case t'tinggal kt ofis (gamaknya la sbb dh takde dlm keta) sama gk tak dapat nk marking...4 next wik ada 3 lectures/3 codes yg nk kena buat replacement class la plak since will be off 4 3days (training)...Suka la bdk2 tuh ble CLASS CANCEL...Adeyh; t'paksa la 'tuang' terawih =(
"The more I know about u, the more I feel that we r not compatible 2 become closer...
It seems that we are not having a good 'chemistry'...
When people makes secret wif me, I will 'pay' u also wif my secrets!
I can be nice 2 people who being nice wif me...
N u will be lose when there r a lot of things that I hide it from u...
Luckily u r just staying 'here' till end of September...
Hopefully no more extension period...
I ask u politely but u reply me wif arrogant answer...
Ok, fine!"
Got 2 go!Nk gi dgr briefing pasal Grant Issue plak...Daaaa!~
Miss...story2 la psl cuti kt Beijing..
ReplyDeletennt leh wat hasta la vista kat sne..hehehehe