I just wonder.....
I dunno what's happen...
What r my faults...
The last time we contacted, we nvr had any argument/quarrel/misunderstanding...
But she just disappear from me...
Without any clarification...
I miss 1 of my close fren a.k.a best buddy...
The moment we spent & shared 2gether is very precious & meaningful...
A couple of years we we did go thru the moment of joy & sorrow 2gether...
We often share the similarities, esp in the way of how we think of certain issues...
Nevertheless, the differences in our taste & preference doesn't really affect our f/ship...
We just laugh when talking bout our dream "man"...
Becoz of the CHEMISTRY, we manage 2 understand each other in a better way...
Since we r in the same area, same field, same profession, same dream...
We r fated 2 get 2 know each other...
Accept unconditionally, both our strengths & weaknesses, respectively...
My dear fren,
If u read this entry...
I just want u 2 know that I really luv & miss u with full of sincerity & honesty....
F/ship 4ver, lillahi ta'ala...
If this is the 'end' of our f/ship, pliz do 4give me 4 wateva sins/mistakes that I ever committed 2 u...
I'm just an ordinary human being...
Whom may no longer stands 2gether wif u...
I just want u 2 know that u r so special...
U're my strength...
U gave & helped me a lot...
Both in personal & academic...
I'm sure that currently u r really happy & cheerful with ur new status as a FIANCEE...
U have reach ur destiny...
Meanwhile I'm still searching n continuing my journey...
Alone n no longer with u by myside...
Last but not least,
I'm happy 2 c n know that u r happy...
I pray 4 ur happiness in the coming marriage...
May Allah bless u in wateva u do...
Deeply in my heart, I just want 2 realize that our f/ship is PRICELESS!!
Take care, luv & miss u!!!



miss jgn sedey2~ setiap yg berlaku ada sebab dan hikmah yang kita xtau~ mungkin Allah akan gantikan dia dgn kwn yg lebih baik..InsyaAllah~
ReplyDeletep/s: miss sy di kuching...jgn mare ye..ahaks~
weh aku kan org tuh...adei..gla camni..lek k...(tah sejak biler kiter konsi dream man sama2..)haha..jez kidding..no matter who it is...aku kan ade..dah2 xmo sedey2
ReplyDelete